HazTek Inc. is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced occupational health and safety management firms. We are known for our professional consulting services and premium safety training and we are trusted for our effectiveness in keeping workers safe today – so employees and businesses will be here tomorrow. HazTek is growing and currently seeking outstanding performers to join our team.
HazTek was recently honored by Inc. Magazine — for the fifth time — as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies. In 2018, HazTek was recognized by NJBIZ as one of New Jersey’s Top 250 privately-held companies.
We offer competitive compensation and a great benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, paid time off, 401(k), professional development, and education assistance. Please go to www.haztekinc.com to learn more about our Company.
The key functions of our Safety Professionals and Consultants are to support our clients’ specific project needs and ensure that best practices are implemented, safety compliance requirements are met, and an improved safety culture and performance is delivered.
- Oversee all aspects of a commercial construction project ensuring OSHA compliance
- Conduct daily safety meetings
- Complete accident reports and conduct accident investigations
- Ensure all personnel wear their personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Daily safety audits and inspections
- Oversee all subcontractors and contractors
- Inspect power tools and heavy equipment
- Write job hazard analysis (JHA) and health & safety plans (HASP)
- Minimum 7+ years direct safety experience required
- OSHA 30 hour in Construction certification
- USACE 40 hour certification helpful
- OSHA 500/510 preferred
- CHST (Certified Health Safety Technician)
- First Aid/CPR Instructor certified preferred
- Advance knowledge of construction safety standards
- Experience developing a Site Specific Safety Plan
- Experience developing a Corporate Health and Safety Plan
Experience preferred in the following areas:
- Contractor Safety Oversight
- Refinery Safety
HazTek Inc. offers a comprehensive salaried compensation package to include: medical, dental, and disability benefits; paid time off and holiday pay; professional development and tuition reimbursement; overtime bonus and 401(k) options are also available.
Only local candidates will be considered for the positions in the greater Baltimore, Washington DC area. Travel and per diem are not available.
Integrity | Compassion | Dependability | Support | Accountability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.