- Training "Training for the 21st Century
October 17, 2019
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Virtual & Augmented Reality Simulation & Training “Training for the 21st Century”
FreeRangeXR is a development studio of dedicated, passionate, and seasoned creators with a commitment to the craft of making premium Virtual Reality (VR) & Augmented Reality (AR) simulations. After decades as a software development team, FreeRangeXR now brings that wealth of knowledge and collaborative experience to XR (VR & AR) Training. Or team enjoys the perfect combination of complementary skills in design, art, engineering and development.
Why XR Training? Our simulations are state-of-the-art. We utilize the most advanced VR/AR technology to build hyper-realistic environments and randomization. Full sensory immersion provides a safe environment, free of distractions, that helps achieve higher retention rates and accelerated mastery all while minimizing risk.
- Learn about state of the art technologies rapidly being deployed across many industries
- People learn by doing. XR Technologies allow students/employees to train better,
faster, while greatly reducing risk and cost
- Immersive environments allow for a more engaging hands on experience
Looking forward to seeing you at the presentation.
Speaker: FreeRangeXR CEO Chris Scholz
Founded Shaba Games in 1997, grew it from 8 to 120 employees, and managed the sale to Activision in 2002. Launched Free Range Games in 2010, then bootstrapped Free Range XR in 2017 to gamify VR Training.
Virtual Reality Simulations and Training;
Why XR learning is quickly being introduced into traditional safety training curriculum.
- Technical aspects of VR Training
- Virtual Reality vs. Augmented Reality
- Learn by doing – higher retention rates
- VR allows training to mastery in a safe, controlled environment
- Higher engagement; It’s FUN!
When: Thursday, October 17, 2019 from 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM – A social will immediately follow this event
Where: Miller and Long – Corporate Knowledge Center | 7101 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814
Please park at the Gray Long Term Montgomery County Public Parking Meters behind the Miller and Long Offices. The meeting location is also accessible via the Bethesda Metro Station | Red Line (.3 mile walk).
Questions? email email@example.com.