- FREE Webinar - Home Office Ergonomics
April 16, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
SET UP YOUR TEMPORARY HOME OFFICE TO AVOID MUSCLE ACHES AND DISCOMFORTS
National Capital Member Julie Landis and Certified Professional Ergonomist Kristianne Egbert will be helping us arrange our home offices. This webinar is being put on in partnership with the Ergonomics Practice Specialty.
This webinar helps your employees get their temporary home workspaces set-up in an ergonomically-friendly manner to prevent muscle aches and discomforts.
Presented by a Certified Professional Ergonomist, this webinar will include:
• Best practices in ergonomic body positioning
• Tips for working with the equipment you already have to create an ergo-friendly space
• Pointers for how to adjust your chair, keyboard, and monitor
• Review of good, better, best temporary workstation set ups
• 30-minutes of content followed by an interactive Q&A
Attendees will receive education training guides on proper temporary office set-up and information on accessing additional support