Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conducts regular and routine Site Safety Inspections.
- Coaches and supports others conducting site safety surveys.
- Monitors construction activities to ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) construction industry standards or EM 385, Company’s Safety & Health Program, and Site-Specific Safety Programs.
- Supports the Company’s Safety & Health and Risk Management policies and procedures.
- Provides support to Project Site Safety Orientation Program.
- Supports emergency action plans and procedures, including but not limited to, evacuation, rescue, hazmat records, fire suppression and medical emergencies.
- Assists in the development of Site-Specific Safety and Health plans and procedures, including but not limited to, orientations, activity hazard analysis development, training, and various safety & health related coordination meetings.
- Conducts and supports investigations of incidents and complaints regarding unsafe or unhealthful working conditions or practices.
- Ensures that all required data is collected and submitted as necessary.
- Supports the collection and analysis of inspection and incident data to identify trends or issues and assists in the coaching of preventative and corrective procedures and practices.
- Ensures safety is never compromised.
- Provides support for subcontractor administration, including but not limited to, site specific safety requirements, safety meetings, incident investigation and preventative and corrective procedures and practices.
- Provides guidance & administrative support to Company record retention & archiving
- Provides training on existing, new and/or revised Company policies and procedures.
In addition to the functions listed above, the employee is expected to: strive to exhibit and apply ARGO’s Attributes, exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all clients and co-workers, maintain a professional appearance and demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail, maintain good attendance by working when and where directed, work safely in compliance with all safety policies, respect the work environment and keep it as neat and clean as possible, and exercise initiative to learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible. The employee is also expected to perform such other duties and functions as required from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in safety & health management required with emphasis on Construction or COE projects preferred
- 30-hour OSHA construction safety class or equivalent
- Recognized industry certification preferred (CHST, ASP, CSP)
- Communication skills necessary to execute job responsibilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work additional hours as necessary
- Driving record in good standing and ability to travel as necessary
- Advanced knowledge of various construction industry contract documents
- Basic workers’ compensation & auto insurance knowledge
- Client & team oriented