Crane Service Company Inc. is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Safety Manager to join our team. This is a full time position that would require you to work both in the office and on site, actively maintaining a safety presence on all CS job sites.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Implement & maintain a safety culture across all areas of the organization.
- Develop employee training material and provide safety education training relating to all aspects of CS Safety Program as needed.
- Promote an effective safety culture through the development and presentation of safety leadership workshops for managers and workers while advising company leadership on safety related matters.
- Manage automobile, general liability, property loss and workers compensation claims through liaison with insurance company and all involved parties.
- Handle incident investigation as first point of contact, and report all incidents to senior management.
- Develop and maintain historical logs of all safety record keeping, including OSHA 300 Log of company incident rates and EMR data.
- Obtain all safety supplies and equipment and maintain a steady inventory as needed throughout the company
- Perform visits to job sites and company properties to ensure corrective actions are taken as needed and provide feedback on observations to employees and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of fleet management to maintain compliance with all DOT regulations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in safety in the construction industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with cranes is highly desired
- Completed OSHA 30 Hour Training
- Possess a CHST & ASP or CSP (Preferred)
- Possess the ability to teach such safety classes as fall protection, OSHA 10, CPR & First Aid, & Rigging
- Excellent Communication skills – both written and interpersonal
- Possess a high degree of integrity while providing excellent customer service
- Possess the ability to administer pre-employment & post incident drug testing
Please send resumes to: