Gross Electric Inc., a 26 year old electrical contractor, that continues to grow each year. We are currently seeking an experienced Safety Director with at least 5 years’ experience in the electrical industry. These positions requires excellent inter-personal skills and self-motivated individuals with a strong work ethic who also have the ability to perform at all levels and types of Electrical Contracting including commercial, industrial, and institutional.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Construction industry or a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Certification in Construction Safety (OSHA 510 minimum certification, OSHA 500 preferred).
- Must have Electrical construction background.
- Has the ability to work as part of a safety team to maintain a safe and efficient project.
- Has the ability to work along side field management to ensure a safe and efficient project.
- Possess skills in computer programs typical to the position.
- Proven background with site safety management and construction.
- Have an understanding of general construction requirements and engineering concepts and have an overall general knowledge of construction.
For consideration send email and cover letter to Jerry Rivera at email@example.com .